To: Bob Bigelow
From: Eric Davis (NIDS)
CC: Colm Kelleher (NIDS)
Date: vendredi 23 mars 2001
Re: Revision of Memo 2/23/01: Kit Green's professional
evaluation of the "Alien Autopsy (from the Roswell
Incident)" Film/Video and other related information
Bob and Colm:
I have learned from recent discussions with Hal that he shared with
Kit the contents of my Memo 2/23/01 to you, and together they poured over the points that I summarized regarding Kit's
evaluation of the Santilli alien autopsy film/video and his official briefings info on same. Kit then realized that he
answered in haste mine and Colm's e-mail questions because he was rushed for time during our correspondences. Kit is
taking responsibility for using imprecise language and/or not providing us with the complete or accurate details of
his briefings information. So he and/or Hal asked that I correct Memo 2/23/01 by inserting some additional information
and make minor modifications to the text. There will be NO changes to the APPENDIX (E-mails #1 - 4). Newly added
text in Memo 2/23/01 will be notated below by a check mark and modified text will be in bold and italicized.
Since spring 1999 me, Colm and Hal have undertaken a series of back and forth conversations with Kit Green regarding the Roswell Incident aliens, their bodies, the crash retrieval program,
the Santilli alien autopsy film/video, etc. The sum of the data Kit has provided us during these conversations has now
reached a critical level where we can summarize the following facts:
- Kit was briefed three different times during and after his tenure at CIA on topics relevant to UFOs and the
Roswell Incident Alien Autopsy.
- ✓ Briefing #1: Official briefing at the Pentagon ca. 1981. While Kit was at the CIA, he was briefed on
evidence that something (UFOs) was flying around, this evidence was in the form of collected intelligence data.
(There was no discussion of alien crash retrieval hardware or bodies in this venue.) Under additional query to
Kit by Hal and Jim Westwood last fall, it was ascertained that description of the briefings met the standard of
being an actual "official briefing" (he "signed the papers & received the code words") as this was the phrase
Kit had used when discussing this with Hal in the past. This and other questions Kit answered satisfied Hal and
Westwood that the briefing was official.
- ✓ Briefing #2: Unofficial briefing at the Pentagon ca. 1987/88. After Kit left the CIA he was called into the
Pentagon by a person in uniform. This person showed Kit the alien autopsy photos and reports, ste. The photos of
the alien cadaver Kit saw were consistent with the cadaver seen in the 1995 Santilli film/video. Kit was asked
to professionally evaluate the material provided to him at this particular briefing.
- ✓ Briefing #3: Official briefing at CIA ca. 1991/92. While at General Motors, Kit was called into the CIA. The
CIA people wanted his medical/forensic pathology expertise to examine and analyze some autopsy reports. The
nature of these reports was left ambiguous during the briefing, but Kit was fully expecting them to be the alien
autopsy reports he saw in Briefing #2. But then no action took place after this briefing occurred and Kit was
- Bill McGarity, and later Colm, contacted Phillip Mantle and arranged for Santilli to get us a Is generation
Betacam video and pieces of the alien autopsy film. This was a result of the meeting and conversations that took
place with you, me, Colm and Bill McGarity when Bill came to visit us in June 2000. Colm then had VHS format copies
made of the Betacam and I sent a copy to Kit for his professional evaluation.
- In January 2001 (Appendix - E-mail #3), and then this month (Appendix E-mail #2 and #1) Kit provided his
professional evaluation of the Santilli Alien Autopsy film/video. Note: in Aug. 1999 Kit had provided initial
information to Hal about his official briefing, see Appendix - E-mail #4. The summary of Kit's evaluation is:
- The Alien Autopsy film/video is real, the alien cadaver is real, and the cadaver seen in the film/video is the
same as the photos Kit saw at the Pentagon during briefing #2.
- Kit said that the alien forensic tissues could hypothetically be located at Walter Reed-Armed
Forces Inst. For Pathology (WR-AFIP) Medical Museum, which is not open to the public and requires a security
clearance to get in. Kit only visited there twice in his career. Kit made his visits under escort by the Chief
Medical Examiner of the Army, Dr. Charles Stahl. There is very good reason to believe that the alien
autopsy tissues are located at WR-AFIP because all forensic samples are kept there.
- Kit stated that the Army physicians (one surgeon and one nor-surgeon) did the procedure seen on the
film/video. And they conducted a non-forensic, non-standard autopsy screening procedure. They made some
mistakes, which Kit said was understandable or forgivable given the state of Army medical practice of the 1940s.
- The alien is not human. Its brain lacked the gross anatomical structure seen in human brains and liquification
of the brain due to decomposition can be seen in the film/video; its heart was three-chambered and was a single
contiguous non-muscular vessel with no aorta nor vena cava; a conjoint liver and gut; one lung, no anus,
- There was no in-depth molecular or cellular biology investigation performed on the alien body tissues at the
time because the need for conducting routine complex analysis of forensic tissue was not thought of then. Kit is
not aware of any microscopic study, blood analysis or biochemistry work done on the alien tissues by WR-AFIP.
Mapping or body plan design of the alien body was also not done.
- Kit stated that the justification made by the special access program group(s) (industry + government) for the
54-year secrecy surrounding the Roswell alien bodies and artifacts (and evidence from the later alien landings
in 1952 or 53, 1964 and 1984) is a result of three things:
- Bureaucratic secrecy (using judicially tested national security laws).
- Intellectual and political arrogance among the top government officials and scientific geniuses (with
clout and power) that are involved in this (because they believe what they read in
Machiavelli, Plato and Thomas Paine, and do not believe what they read in Aristotle, Jefferson or
- It was the right thing to do.
- ✓ Update: Kit is making contact with Dr. Charles Stahl and will eventually strike up a discussion with him
concerning the possible whereabouts of the alien autopsy tissues at WR-AFIP, and if NIDS can get samples to conduct
complex biological analysis on them.